373 Oxford Ave.
Palo Alto, CA 94306
2006-2008 Master's candidate in Stanford University's Joint Program in Product Design.
2006-2007 American Institute of Graphic Arts (AIGA) Scholarship.
1998 Northwest Film Institute, Visual Design For Film & Television at Will Vinton Studios.
1994 B.A. Fine Arts, University of Oregon, Summa Cum Laude.
1990-1991 Margaret Bundy Scott Scholar at Occidental College.
2006-Present WDHB Consulting Group, Needfinding Consulting
- Clients: Suez Corporation, Veolia.
2001-Present Independent Multimedia Development and Communications consultant
- Specialties: 3-D animation, logomation, user interface, copywriting, illustration, photography, web & application design, programming, identity, information architecture, furniture and retail space design-build.
- Clients include: Intel; Nike; Merck; IBM; Hewlett Packard; Starhawk; Creative Media Development; ID Branding and others.
2000 Eight Cylinders, Inc., scripting engineer
- Wrote class library of object interactions for proprietary scripting language, front to back-end integration, and camera physics, created sample scenes, animations and interfaces for streaming broadband 3-D interface software products.
- Clients include: AOL, Sony, Nascar, H Design.
1998-1999 Port of Portland, multimedia developer
- Information design, interactive mapping, animated conceptual illustration, user interface, navigation, copywriting, design & programming multimedia presentations for CD-ROM and the Internet.
1996-1997 International Web Broadcasting Corporation, 3-D illustrator
- Created architectural illustrations for the Internet and virtual reality CD-ROM, curated and programmed web magazines & web TV shows.
- Multimedia Design & Graphics Programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, Director, Flash, After Effects, Adobe GoLive, Final Cut Pro, Media 100, Premiere, InDesign, Debabelizer, Fontographer, ImageReady.
- 3-D Modeling and Animation Tools: Solidworks, 3D Max, FormZ.
- Project Management & Office: Visio, MS Project, Word, Access, Excel, various FTP Clients, Visual Source Safe.
- Plastic Media: Metal casting (sand, ceramic shell & investment), Silicone RTV casting, machining, welding (TIG & MIG), oil, acrylic and watercolor paints and color matching, photography (including medium and large-format), drawing, mold-making, carpentry, electrical wiring, plumbing.
- Specialties: Infrastructure development, integrated environmental design, agro-forestry, biofuels, building and restoration, urban planning, green and natural building, passive solar design and technologies, cartography, phytoremediation, music.
< Return to RESUME